Sunday, September 7, 2008

blindfold my future

i'm studying CAT now....
when i finished CAT... i will go to ACCA
in case u people don't know...
after if i get to graduate ACCA i'll be working and will be an accountant...
or... if u want, u can also be finicial counsellor or whatever thing related to what u studied la...
if dun want... can also be a boss geh...

as u can see... the above will be my future....
what my parents think of....
it's planned so nice.... not a flaw...
BUT guess what!
when i was a kid...
i told everyone i din want to become an accountant...
i DUN want to become an accountant!
i want to do something that is not related to accounts....
when i was in secondary school, i went to study in commerce class....
and now college i cannot do engineering, doctor or whatever that is related to science...
and, my science sucks...
so... when i finished my SPM still thinking about it...
ask my parents what to study they suggest those pre-U and CAT~
they'll tell me accountancy is better...
better future, better pay, better blah blah blah...
when i tell them i thought of studying psychology
they tell me! u know what job u'll be getting?
after grad. will get lower pay, dunno how's the future and blah blah blah... lots of unknown will be there....
i'm a materialistic person... money goes first in this world, so do i
i know money is not everything... but everything needs money...
that's what i was thinking about...
and now... i'm studying CAT and i have thoughts about it...
when it get harder i'll think...
am i in the right course? isit meant for me? do i really want this?
so many questions are bugging me...
really confused and dunno what is my future...
really hate to be unknown~

No comments: