Sunday, September 21, 2008

weird....

see! that's what happens when i change to blogspot to be like my friends...
(if u dunno what i'm talking about... see the chat box)
and my other friends will feel weird....

always... these kind of things happens...
i change for one... the other one will feel weird...
i'm thinking... WHAT SHOULD I DO to satisfy people...
then slowly... i start to do things to satisfy people but not me myself...
slowly my life is about people but not me...
really... i found this out....
i start to feel now... my friends dun need me...
it's just me the one who is doing things and still think they need me...
but in the end... they dun really need me anywhere...
me... is the one always left out...
OR i rather say... i'm the one not joining them?
me myself... i dunno...
to them... i'm the other big group of people, not the small group of "i need u" people
i might feel sad but in the end... my conclusion is...
i'm the one who thinks too much...

NOW...
i would like to start on the i want, i want., i want situation...
i want to change it...
i would now rather be a freaking selfish person who only care about myself...
i would only want to know about me...
i shall not be afraid of being alone in a group of people...
suddenly i'm thinking... i dun need to entertain people...
i just need to entertain myself...
i know i won't ever try to hurt myself...
how would u hurt urself? tell me...
I is the important thing now...
friends? HA! it still depends...


ps: i know might sound a bit emo... but the truth is... who dun sometimes sound emo?

No comments: