Tuesday, November 4, 2008

tIred...

today i had a class at 8am and was suppose to get out at 7,
but guess what
i WOKE UP at 7....

luckily i wasn't that late...
just a little bit late...
HuH... and i'm not to latest one to reach...
that's a big relief to me....

everything was fine until i start to feel seepy...
oMg... class can't be that boring!!!
yesterday wasn't how come today???
gosh... i quickly went home just for my pretty NAP....^^
halfway through, it RAINED heavily....
GOSH.... i really hate driving in rain, especially when i'm SLEEPY!!!

still i managed to get home safe.... hehe....

reached home, ate, watched tv and decided to read a book~
the stupid phone din rang for the that long period of time...

UNTIL i really can't open my eyes i went for THE nap
my freaking itiodic stoopitt phone start ringing...


sleeping...started my sweet dream.... THEN ring ring, ring ring ring.....
fine... first time... i'll pick it up....

then fall back to sleep....start dreaming again...THEN ring ring, ring ring...
@$&($&^*@ picked it up again....

then... i slept and dream again... it rang AGAIN!!!
it din end!
i went to sleep again and it just RANG again!!!!

when my parents came back it just dun ring... and when their gone i'm all alone... it will just basically ring and ring and ring and ring!!!
especially when i want to have a great comfortable enjoyable sweet NNNNNAAAAAPPPPP!

pls!!! giv me a break OKAY!!! i need my nap! suckers!!! dun phone my house when i'm sleeping!!! i hate you people and i will curse you to death!!! damn you!!!

it just simply happens ALL THE TIME!


maybe next time i will just simply pull off the telephone line, turn off my hp just for the peace for that little while~~

No comments: