Thursday, February 26, 2009

do you know yourself?

do u know who u are?
i know i don't really know myself
but i do know i'm 19 this year
wow... big edi huh~
that's what i thought
for me... 19
i haven got drunk
i haven had a relationship with anyone for more than a month
i haven went to a bar, pub, disco, etc

i'm gonna pass my teen age...
ah... i'm gonna be an adult edi...
haven done anything crazy yet...

i'm just such a rational person i think...
i know what i'm doing sometimes...
i just wont put myself into trouble when i dun want to
but when i want to... i really get myself some crap all around
i just know what i'm doing...
why? i'm just a pussy cat who afraid of trouble...
i'm not brave... that's all

and what i do know abt me is...
i hate ppl controlling me...
why? try being under control of ur parents for 19 years and u know it'll not stop there
u wont want ur friends, relatives, teachers, any more other ppl to do that too...
i found out i really get angry sometimes...
angry like wth, it's none of ur business type of angry
stupid right?

No comments: