Sunday, February 1, 2009

YoyoyO~

happy chinese new year!
how's ur angpow fortune?
mine looks okay...^^
best time of the year RIGHT!!!
i gambled! did you??
the chinese tradision!
muahahha~
urh... and my weight...
it broke the machine!
>.<
i'm now officially overweight...
my tummy is causing me problems...
HUNGER
ok...
i updated not because of CNY
just because i thought about this just now
going over to england after CAT
sounds so impossible...
look so impossible...
why? the cause of the financial crisis~
aih... i know what u're gonna say
JiangWen u so rich~ why cannot...
HELLO... me.. not rich...
my daddy... not rich also...
if i'm rich, do u think i'll still be here by now?
i should be in somewhere like ausi, NewZ, UK, USA already...
just my parents were clever enough to save for my education
and not gamble nor waste off the money
doesn't make me rich...
uH~ how i hope it would lar~
why just money can't give birth to money?

No comments: