Saturday, March 13, 2010

Typical

Ah... typical me again
Lazy to update my blog
I didn't update it for I also dunno how long
just... WHAT should I write here?
what i ate for dinner?
or, what class is like today
so boring....

then,
I'm not a sentimental person
I can't write my feelings beautifully
Well, when i try to, it actually turns out quite stupidly written
so, I just dun try to write, hence, no updates

oh! btw
I failed paper f4, law
and i passed the other 2
which makes me in quite trouble now
4 papers to take this sem
tonnes of study, tonnes of revising, tonnes of understanding and tonnes of memorizing

and which out of all those
what I actually did was
tonnes of slacking... that's all

Well, life is boring,
my blog is boring,
and so am I...
I am childish which I hope I can erase that out of my system
but it just, or I just don't know how to be matured
thus equals boring...

ZzZzzzz.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We cant go back the pass..
try to face the problem but no void from it..
No more childish but getting mature... Thats what the life means... isn't it? =)