Monday, October 13, 2008

rainbow

today class was untill 6.30 but mr.jana let us go 15 mins early!
so nice of him~
but... there were traffic jam...
serious jam... haix....
i wonder why sometimes jam, sometime dun have jam...
maybe it started to rain... that's why






and the best part of all

i saw rainbow....

it's so beautiful!




one end of the rainbow


the whole rainbow

the other end



it's so beautiful!
i really can't remember when i last saw it...
i know... i know... u'll want to say it's because of my bad memory!
XD

well! i think i'll have to admit it~

because! today....
while i was walking to the college from the car park...
this stroke to my mind "OMG! did i lock my car or not!"
but i walked like about 5 mins edi...
and it's still early, so i went to class put my books and bag
then i walked back to my car...with a CD
when i reached my car,

it's LOCKED!

so, i opened it, put the CD and then locked it again and also pulled the car door~
just to strength my memory of locking the doors!


really dunno what to comment on what i'd done~
XD
so stupid!

No comments: