Sunday, October 12, 2008

neRvouS...

exam is going to be here soon... i dun like this...
guess what... today i went to popular...
KL lee rubber that branch...
it had a sale for up to 70% discount...
because they are renovating and today is that last day...
i rushed there... bought pens, file and book...
OH MY! that's costy! >.< color="#ff9900">of the MOCK exam that's coming in i think 8 days
because i talked about you today
because my wall is leaking when heavy rain come and i just renovated my room! WTH
because i can't see you anymore anywhere
because i'm not studying and i finshed a book i bought today
because i'm thinking of someone i can't forget
because my bed got wet of the leakage
because i'm scared that you'll hate/ignore me for what i said
because i dun have the feel to study
because i just can't let you go off my mind
because i bang my car and a small part was out of shape
because i'm afraid i cannot forget you
because my room is not tidy, clean and still a mess
because i can't chat with you like before anymore
because i'm tired o myself for being a coward
because dun have the courage to call or even sms someone
because...... of you...




and i dun like them
i dun feel good not...
i think i am going to suffer as i'll will have problem sleeping today


how am i gonna study with you in my mind?
someone please help me...
or if i go see you? will it be better?

No comments: