Friday, October 10, 2008

tagged...

GreaT... i'm tagged... by LL kelly....


1. Who are you?
a human being like you...

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
i dun have boyfriend now lar..... u tell me la.. who more important....

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
er... quite often when i am really sad..... and dissapointed....
that's bad... i know

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
nope.... i'm lack of it.... give me some pls

5. How many babies you want?
depends... 2-3 i think... but my mum ask me dun have any...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
means what? HOPE? i know rainbow is nice... beautiful...

7. What is your goal for this year?
pass my exam... slim down before i go for vacation....

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
er... not now....

9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
handsome, cares about me, smart, bright guy, have good future, nice, outgoing, have a pair of pretty eyes, romantic, kind

10. What feeling do you love most?
know that i'm important to my friends...

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
eyes that attract me? someone who loves me for who i am....

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
firstly, tell me the reason you hate me... and if i do hate you too, then... forget about being friends... it's no way we can be friends... u passed my limits! GET LOST!

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
i DO! how about you?

14. What does flying means to you?
superman?

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
money, do what i want to do with the support of my parents by not saying i'm silly, stupid, idiot, wasting my time for doing such a thing, no worrys for the rest of my life

16. Who's hotter?Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
erm... who are they???

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
bright, nice, thoughtful, great, hardworking

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
erm, i dunno... can't think of any now

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
when i'm born... BUT come on lar... that's impossible right!

20. What are your fear(s)?
BUGS, WORMS, HEIGHTS(dun ask me to play things that goes up and down), FAILING EXAMS, BEING HATED, FOR BEING SO SHORT AND FAT


Instructions: Tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

People i tagged :
1)audrey TBC
2)yin sze
3)kimcurly
4)shu xian
5)eng yew
6)emily
7)freda
8)dini

people i tag... pls do the tag... PLS

No comments: