Monday, May 11, 2009

audition

as u already know that i am not satisfied with my life
and i am not studying for some unknown reason
after thinking and thinking and asking for some friend's opinion
so i've decided to go for an audition for Halo Forest's 1st acting class
if u don't know what is Halo Forest u can click here to find out about it


i didn't tell my parents that i were going for the audition
just some friend that i asked opinion for
AND i went alone there in a saturday morning~

so.. about the audition
i screwed it up in front of the teacher/judges
screwing things up... just the thing i would be doing
something expected
i tried to giv my best while screwing it up too!
how hard right... with my stage fear all those....
so... at that moment...
i told myself that i would 100% study hard for my ACCA!
and giv it all my heart...
these acting/star thing is just not my thing and i have no talent...
haiz... how sad






so...
today...
their people called me...
just like about 8pm
told me.. they recruited me for the acting class!
after i screw things up! how great~
but i' having my exams on june and i would like to focus on it....
so... i had nothing else to do but to reject the offer...
how sad~ a sort of dream come true thing just basically flew away...
haha~
and now... i can really focus on exams edi~ ^^ better wish me luck~

btw rm30 for the audition is really worthy~
i get to find the answer i had always wanted...

No comments: