Friday, April 8, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 9

I was watching American Idol on 8TV just now and when Pia Toscano performed, my dad told me she was eliminated this round. I couldn't believe what he said and I went to googled it. It was true what he said and I just cant believe it.

I cant believe that Pia Toscano was eliminated from American Idol just like that! I am so angry and disappointed after I found that out. I genuinely thought that she would win this and be the next female idol after Jordin Sparks. I cant believe it. She's so beautiful, she is one of the best singers this season and among all of them she got eliminated? What has america done? I really did not get enough of her performance on stage. I really wanted to see what she'll brings on stage the next time, the next next time. Wanted to see what she can do more. How she can express herself, not gone so quickly.

Now, I seriously don't feel like watching American Idol anymore. It's no more fun watching it without her performance. It'll be less interesting and I think that it would be another male winner this season, again. I think just knowing who won Idol would be more than enough rather than wasting my time to watch the rest of season 10.

Now I think the judges wasted their save on Casey. It was way too early to use it for anything would happen. If they hadn't use it on Casey, they would have been able to save Pia. I think America had made a mistake not voting for Pia. Maybe they thought that she would be save on the bench as people would vote for her. But NO! That's just not right. To me, if you think she deserves it, you should vote for her. Support her for that least, let her stay on the stage. The whole result show was just not right. America forgot what happened to Chris Daughtry in Season 5. It is happening again and again. Even though he is a successful singer now, but I'd really love to see the best ones on stage win the thing.

Now I can surely say that I'm definately going to get bored by the rest of American Idol.

No comments: